Break through the boundaries and keep pace with the times.
Created for aerial exploration, GMT-Master is now a must-have watch for global travel, which can display the time in different time zones simultaneously.
After the redesign, the Rolex Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II, the crown and crown guard was moved to the left side of the case, which required a change in the precision testing process for the final inspection of the Superlative Observatory chronometer certification process. The date window and small window convex lens are also adjusted to the 9 o’clock position. Unique and refreshing.
This watch is made of Oystersteel and equipped with an Oyster bracelet. Combined with the green and black one-piece Cerachrom ceramic bezel, this classic watch is reinterpreted in a new color scheme.
This GMT-Master II watch is innovative, provocative, and worth savoring. The GMT-Master II is equipped with the 3285 movements, a leading watchmaking technology, which can accurately display hours, minutes, seconds, and dates, and can also display the time in another time zone in a 24-hour format. Like all Rolex watches, the Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II is certified as a Superlative Chronometer Chronometer, ensuring the eye performs exceptionally well. High quality rolex replicas.
One watch, multiple time zones
The Greenwich-Master was initially launched to help professional pilots use their watches to assist them during long-distance flights. Since then, this watch has gradually become the favorite choice of travelers. The design of the eye is unique and easy to identify. It has a bidirectional rotating outer ring and a 24-hour scale word circle. It is also available in a variety of two-color word circles. The watch is also available with a monochrome bezel. As a functional watch, the GMT-Master has been continuously improved over the years, and its technical performance has constantly been improved. In 1982, Rolex launched the GMT-Master II, equipped with a movement that allows the hour hand to be adjusted independently, unlike other indicators.
With traditional hour, minute, and second hands, a triangular arrow 24-hour hand, and a bidirectional rotating bezel with a 24-hour scale Cerachrom ceramic insert, the GMT-Master II can simultaneously display the time in two time zones: both the local time and the time at the same time. The departure time can also simultaneously read the local time and the time in the third time zone. The calendar display is synchronized with the local time.
Rolex has repeatedly created a precedent in the development of ceramic technology. With its superb technology, it has developed a one-piece ceramic outer ring and ceramic word ring. These materials are not only scratch-resistant but also resistant to environmental influences. And thanks to its chemical composition, this high-tech ceramic is highly corrosion-resistant. After years of research and development, Rolex has developed a set of unique expertise and innovative equipment and production processes, so it can independently produce ceramic components. Swiss replica watches.
The GMT-Master II has a bidirectional rotatable bezel and a 24-hour graduated bezel in Cerachrom green and black ceramic. Die-cast indexes and numerals are coated with platinum using PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coating technology. The outer ring tooth edge lets the wearer grasp and quickly rotate the outer ring.
Oyster case, a symbol of water resistance
Guaranteed water-resistant to a depth of 100 meters (330 feet), the 40 mm Oyster case of the GMT-Master II is a paragon of robustness and reliability. The middle case is made of a solid piece of Oystersteel, which is challenging to corrode. Rolex watchmakers use brand-specific special tools to tighten the finely grooved bottom cover to seal the case, so only Rolex watchmakers can access the movement. The three-button lock winding crown has a triple waterproof system firmly screwed to the point. Crown shoulders are integrated into the case middle to protect the winding crown. The mirror surface is made of anti-reflective sapphire crystal, which is not easy to scratch, and has a thin convex lens for easy reading of the calendar. The waterproof Oyster case of the watch gives the movement the best protection.
Caliber 3285 Perpetual movement
The GMT-Master II is equipped with the caliber 3285, launched in 2018, entirely developed and manufactured by Rolex, and included in this series of watches in the same year. The self-winding movement equipped with it has obtained several patents, fully embodying Rolex’s innovative and excellent watchmaking technology. It has further improved accuracy and reliability, power reserve, shock resistance, anti-magnetic and convenient use. Perfection. The 3285 movements are equipped with the Rolex patented Chronergy escapement system, which is efficient and reliable. Made of nickel-phosphorus, the escapement is immune to magnetic fields. The movement is equipped with Rolex’s patented blue Parachrom hairspring, made of a unique paramagnetic alloy cast by Rolex. The balance spring assembly of the action is fitted with a high-performance Paraflex shock absorber designed and patented by Rolex to improve the shock resistance of the movement.
The Caliber 3285 has a perpetual automatic winding component, wound by an eternal oscillating weight. The barrel’s structure and the escapement system’s excellent efficiency increase the power reserve of the 3285 movements to approximately 70 hours.
Oyster bracelet and Oyster safety clasp
GMT-Master II with Oyster bracelet.
The Oyster strap of the watch is equipped with a Rolex-designed and patented folding Oyster safety clasp to prevent the buckle from being accidentally opened.
Superlative Chronometer Certification
Like all Rolex watches, the Oyster Perpetual GMT-Master II has also received the Superlative Observatory certification established by Rolex in 2015. In addition, the movements of these watches are also certified by the Swiss Official Chronometer Testing Center (COSC). The look is tested after it is assembled, and the action is installed in the case to ensure that the watch can perform excellently in precision, power reserve, waterproof and automatic winding when worn. The average error of the Rolex Superlative Chronometer is within plus or minus two seconds per day. The precision pursued by Rolex is much higher than the standard of precision timepieces certified by the Swiss Official Observatory.
The green seal symbolizes the precision timepiece of the Superlative Observatory. This seal accompanies every Rolex watch and comes with a five-year global warranty.
- Case model: 126720 VTNR
- Strap model: 79200 Oyster
- Category: Oyster Perpetual Professional
- Certification: Superlative Chronometer (Swiss Observatory certification (COSC) + Rolex certification, after the movement is installed in the case) global five-year warranty guarantee
- Oyster case (one-piece middle case, screw-down case back, and winding crown)
- Safety features: the crown shoulder guard is integrated with the central case
- Diameter: 40 mm
- Material: Oystersteel
- Medium point: Oystersteel, satin-brushed, polished edges
- Outer ring: Oystersteel, bi-directional rotating outer ring; with one-piece green and black two-color Cerachrom ceramic 24-hour scale word circle; molded numbers and scales are coated with platinum by PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition, physical vapor deposition) coating technology
- Case back: Oystersteel, solid, screwed, finely grooved
- Winding crown: Oystersteel, screw-in, triple lock, triple waterproof system
- Mirror surface: anti-scratch, anti-reflective sapphire crystal, double anti-reflective small window convex lens to magnify the calendar
- Water resistance: 100 meters (330 feet)
- Rolex Caliber 3285; mechanical movement, bidirectional self-winding using a perpetual oscillating weight
- Accuracy: within plus or minus two seconds per day (after the movement is installed in the case)
- Functions: central hour, minute, and second hands; the local time is displayed by the traditional main hand, and the hour hand can be adjusted independently; an additional 24-hour arrow shows the departure time; the reliable quick-adjust instantaneous calendar is set at 9 o’clock, and the central hand is adjusted; Stop seconds function to adjust the time accurately
- Balance with hairspring assembly: Frequency: 28,800 vibrations per hour (4 Hz); paramagnetic blue Parachrom hairspring; Rolex closing ring; extra large inertia fine-tuning balance wheel; four gold fine-tuning nuts for precise time adjustment; balance cock; High-performance Paraflex cushioning
- Escapement: High-performance Chronergy escapement; paramagnetic nickel-phosphorous alloy pallet fork and escape wheel
- Gems: 31 Rubies
- Power reserve: approx. 70 hours
18K white gold hands, green lacquered 24-hour hand, easy-to-read Chromalight (permanent blue light)
- Oyster, three solid links
- Oystersteel, center links polished; outer links, surface
- frosted, polished edges
- Folding Oyster safety clasp
- Easy-adjust links (approx. 5mm)
Dial Color: Black Dial
Band Length: 18cm
Case Size: 40mm